Tuesday, November 28, 2006

John Wyndham

I was planning to put these up last night to coincide with the screening of the John Wyndham story Random Quest and the re-screening of John Wyndham: The Invisible Man of... on BBC4 last night, but I was too knackered! So, a day late, a selection of Wyndham covers from Penguin Books, who helped make Wyndham a household name and his novels best-sellers.










Penguin did publish other Wyndham novels (and many other editions of Day of the Triffids) but this is just a taster from the titles that are on my shelf. I have a soft spot for Wyndham's novels and an article about Wyndham was my first sale after going freelance in 1990. Oh, boy. Has it really been sixteen years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books