Saturday, April 23, 2016

Michael Codd Mayfair illustrations 3

Way back in 2008, I ran two galleries of illustrations by Mike Codd taken from the pages of Mayfair, copies of which I had picked up on behalf of a friend. (Honest... that really was the case.)

Anyway, Henny Groenewoud stumbled upon the previous galleries and sent me a selection of additional pics. I've managed to photoshop the scans together into spreads, so I'm pleased to present part 3 of this occasional series.

 
 
 
 
(* illustrations probably © Fisk Publishing Co., Ltd.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve
    the TIGER TIGER article illustrated by Michael Codd, which Mayfair issue was this?
    kind regards
    Lionel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lionel, I'm not sure as the scans for this gallery were sent to me by someone else. The other images I used elsewhere dated from 1972-75, so I'm guessing these will be from that same era.

    ReplyDelete

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books