Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Bear Alley Books and the current situation


It looks unlikely that I will be able to release any of the new and updated titles I had planned for the end of the month, and being a boutique publisher that carries almost no stock – each book is printed to order as and when those orders come in – and with our printers closed down, it seems very unlikely that I will be able to fulfil any orders for the foreseeable future.

I do have some titles in stock, but in very low numbers (the links will take you to the relevant page at Bear Alley Books). These include the Peter Jackson reprint London is Stranger Than Fiction, the Sexton Blake Annuals for 1938, 1940, 1941 and 1942, Lion: King of Picture Story Papers, Ranger: The National Boys' Magazine, Boy's World: Ticket to Adventure, Treasure Island by Millar-Watt and King Solomon's Mines by Mike Hubbard.

Most of these I have only one copy of, so I guess the best thing to do is drop me a line (my e-mail address is top left, just below the photo) and find out if they're still available. The post office is still open, and we're allowed out for exercise, so it's a good excuse to get out in the sunshine.

I'm trying to think of ways to mitigate the worst of this situation and will hopefully have some news for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books