Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

The subject line says it all really. I'm taking a few days off. Both Clarks Commandos and The Story of Christmas end tomorrow but Bear Alley is back to normal between Christmas and New Year with a bizarre little story sent in by Jeremy Briggs, one of Bear Alley's regular contributors.

I'm planning to spend today having a massive tidy up in the hope of fooling my family into believing I don't live in a constant state of turmoil. I've already turned up a few weird and wonderful things that I'd completely forgotten about... you can be sure they'll be turning up here at some point in the new year.

All that's left is to say have a very Merry Christmas and be careful if you're travelling.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve

    A merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for producing such an informative and entertaining blog.

    David Simpson

    ReplyDelete

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books