Monday, April 18, 2011

Eagles news

For those of you following the progress of the Eagles Over the Western Front books, here's a brief update. I managed to complete volumes 1 and 2 over the weekend and I should have volume 3 finished this morning. All three will be heading off to the printers today and I should have a printed proof in my hands a few days later. With luck and a good tail wind, volume 1 will be printed the following week.

(UPDATE: I just made it: after spending hours uploading via what might just as well be a piece of wet string, I managed to get my proof order in at 11:41 this evening!)

Now, we have two bank holidays and a royal wedding interfering with post and deliveries over the next few weeks, but I'm confident that we are on schedule and I'll be able to ship out pre-ordered copies the first week of May. My thanks to everyone who has already ordered copies... I'll see if I can rustle up something to show my appreciation.

(* Eagles Over the Western Front © Look and Learn Ltd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books