Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books

Monday, April 18, 2011

Eagles news

For those of you following the progress of the Eagles Over the Western Front books, here's a brief update. I managed to complete volumes 1 and 2 over the weekend and I should have volume 3 finished this morning. All three will be heading off to the printers today and I should have a printed proof in my hands a few days later. With luck and a good tail wind, volume 1 will be printed the following week.

(UPDATE: I just made it: after spending hours uploading via what might just as well be a piece of wet string, I managed to get my proof order in at 11:41 this evening!)

Now, we have two bank holidays and a royal wedding interfering with post and deliveries over the next few weeks, but I'm confident that we are on schedule and I'll be able to ship out pre-ordered copies the first week of May. My thanks to everyone who has already ordered copies... I'll see if I can rustle up something to show my appreciation.

(* Eagles Over the Western Front © Look and Learn Ltd.)

No comments: