Sunday, November 23, 2008

Comic Cuts: No News Special

No update today as I'm away to the ICA--the Institute of Contemporary Arts--to talk about non-contemporary (i.e. old) British comics with David Roach, David Leach, Oliver Frey and a bunch of other people who are braving the cold. It's snowing as I write this so let's hope that it doesn't turn out to be the wrong kind of snow and that the trains are running.

Wish me luck! And if you get a chance, come along. First event (hey, that's us!) doesn't start until 2 o'clock.

2 comments:

  1. S! I suppose it's too late to ask Mr. Frey about his fantastic series Terminal Man and any chance of it being collected into a graphic novel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaargh... I'm an idiot.... I completely forgot..

    ReplyDelete

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books