Thursday, November 02, 2006

British Comics Cavalcade redux

Something weird just happened. First I was having lots of problems uploading pics and, as I tried to save a draft, I was getting odd messages about html errors... I tried to correct the html but, frankly, I didn't know what the hell I was doing. But somehow the post got through anyway. However, this explains the slightly odd layout towards the end of the entry below.

Anyway, I only wanted to add a couple of things. I mentioned in an earlier entry (about Charles Chilton) that I didn't have the Pan edition of The Red Planet, Chilton's adaptation of his second Journey Into Space series. Well, Richard Sheaf kindly sent me a scan which you'll find right here. Thanks, Richard. Much appreciated.

And Osprey Publishing, the folks responsible for many finely illustrated war histories and books about battle uniforms and whatnot, are getting into comics with a whole bunch of titles already out and another bunch lined up for the next few months. The best of these looks to be The Empire Falls by Steve White and Richard Elson with a cover by Gary Erskine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books